Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Hostess Cards for February!


Howdy!  Ahhh....I know I haven't been around a whole lot here lately.  I'm sorry.  Somehow I've gotten myself into/onto some of our Church's committees and have been busy with meetings and getting things done for an upcoming Comedy Cabaret that we put on.  I printed 400 tickets today!!!  Now I've got to put a perforated line thru all of them and get them cut out, and stapled into groups of 8.  I think my super sweet hubby will becoming friendly with a stapler in the next day or so!  I did design the tickets in My Digital Studio, if that counts for anything!  :)  I also designed some bag toppers for Will's 6th Birthday Treats at school using MDS.  So quick and easy!!!

Anyway....I know,  You are here to see some creativity.  I'm going to show you a couple of cards that my February Hostesses are getting as a part of their hostess gifts.  I created 4 cards and a box to contain them, here are 2 of the cards:


Sorry for the not so wonderful photography - I was trying something new....wasn't so great.  Back to the drawing board there.



These cards and the box were all made with the Spring Fever Simply Scrappin' Kit.  The only thing I added on were Whisper White Cardstock and buttons.  Talk about economical!  Those kits get you a long way.  I still have lots of paper and stickers left over!

You're jealous right - wish you were hosting a party with me!  I still have a few spots open for March, and I can guarantee you that March hostesses will be treated well to!  Go ahead and contact me to be a hostess too - you'll get much more than what you see here.



Vellum strip Card:


No comments: